- Living Area: 80sqm
- Rooms: living room, kitchen, bathroom, adult bedroom, children's bedroom and 2 terraces.
- Beds: 1 double bed, 4 sleeps in 2 bunk beds, cot possible
- Other: barbecue, sandpit, beach chair, satellite HD TV, washing machine, dishwasher
- Price from: 33 € / day for two people
- The House Address: Blankenaustr. 9 / 9a, DE-25764 Wesselburen Access Road Planning
The Hebbel city Wesselburen has about 3000 inhabitants. In the city you have numerous shopping possibilities (baker, Sky, Edeka, Aldi, Netto), which are also within easy walking distance. The city is 5 minutes from the North Sea and the Eider barrage is not far away. Büsum is 15 km far away and Sankt Peter Ording 20km.
The holiday flat is located on the ground floor with a floor area of aprox. 80m². The apartment is particularly suitable for larger families. The equipment leaves nothing to be desired, separate entrance and car parking spot in front of the apartment.
The apartment has two own terraces. At the bigger one are a beach basket and barbecue facilities available. Furthermore, you have a small garden with a sand box and a room for bicycles.
In the master bedroom there is a built-in wardrobe, a double bed 180 x 200 cm with nightstands. The second bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and two bunk beds 190 × 90 cm. This room is specially designed for children. In the living room with wardrobe, leather seat, with satellite TV is the dinette. A stereo system is also available.
In the bathroom there is a shower, WC, washbasin and a washing machine. The kitchen also has little to spare, such as a dishwasher, a stove, an oven, a microwave oven, a water cooker or a toaster.